SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON LESSONS
The health and safety of our CMC community is of utmost importance to us. Here's what to expect for in-person lessons:
- masks are currently required to be worn at all times by anyone entering the building
- self-assessment symptom screening is required prior to entering the building (simply read the questions listed on the sign in the mudroom and notify our admin if any of the answers are YES). Symptoms include fever, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, sore throat or trouble swallowing, decrease or loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, extreme tiredness or sore muscles, headache, pink eye or lice
- hand sanitizing is required prior to entering the building and prior to your lesson
- air purifiers with a HEPA filter are in each of our studios
- please take off your outdoor footwear; slippers are available for your use
- for children under 12, please accompany your child inside and supervise them in our waiting area until their teacher retrieves them for their lesson
- please pick up your child INSIDE our building promptly at the end of their lesson
If a student is exhibiting symptoms but feels well enough for their lesson, there is the option to move an in-person lesson to online just for that week.
NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse entry to CMC without exception if a student arrives exhibiting any symptoms above, and the lesson will be forfeited.