SAFETY PROTOCOLS FOR IN-PERSON LESSONS
The health and safety of our CMC community is of utmost importance to us. Here's what to expect for in-person lessons:
- masks are no longer mandated inside our CMC building, but are still encouraged where social distancing is difficult to maintain.
- self-assessment symptom screening is required prior to your lesson - please do not come to an in-person lesson if you're displaying any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, pink eye or lice (there is the option to switching to online if you're feeling well enough)
- hand sanitizing is required prior to your lesson
- air purifiers with a HEPA filter are in each of our studios
- please take off your outdoor footwear; slippers are available for your use
- for children under 12, please accompany your child inside and supervise them in our waiting area until their teacher retrieves them for their lesson
- please pick up your child INSIDE our building promptly at the end of their lesson
If a student is exhibiting symptoms but feels well enough for their lesson, there is the option to move an in-person lesson to online just for that week.
NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse entry to CMC without exception if a student arrives exhibiting any symptoms above, and the lesson will be forfeited.