Suzuki Baby & Toddler Program
What is it?
Our Suzuki Baby & Toddler program is a weekly class where you and your child (newborn to 3 years) participate in a JOYFUL and EDUCATIONAL interactive music class. Watch your baby develop rhythmic and melodic awareness, memory and social skills! Our teachers work with you to build a repertoire of lullabies, action songs and nursery rhymes.
Our classes promote listening skills, increased vocabulary and group participation, as well as develop early music skills.
How is this program different from others?
Our classes are limited to 10 children, and have 2 teachers present for each weekly class, with at least one being a Suzuki-certified trained instructor.
This program uses a curriculum that was created by world renowned Ontario educator Dorothy Jones, a Suzuki Specialist in Early Childhood Education. She developed the program at the request of Dr. Suzuki himself, and it is now delivered worldwide.
More about Dr. Suzuki
Dr. Shinichi Suzuki studied how children learn for over fifty years. Encouraged by their ability to assimilate the “mother tongue”, he saw a great opportunity to enrich children’s lives through music. His primary goal was not only to teach young people to play musical instruments. Rather, he recognized the unique contribution music can make in the total learning process. His goals for all children included development of the whole child, unfolding the natural potential to learn and becoming a good and happy person..
When is it?
- Wednesdays 10:00 - 10:45am
Our SPRING SESSION started April 5th, 2017 on Wednesdays from 10:00-10:45am but latecomers are welcome! Fee is pro-rated for late starts. Call 416-537-5995 to register!
We are now taking registration for our FALL SESSION!
- Wednesdays 10:00 - 10:45am starting September 27th, 2017.
How much does it cost?
$245 with CD per 10 week session of 45 minute classes - includes CD: 'Lullabies, Action Songs & Rhymes'.
$220 without CD per 10 week session of 45 minute classes for returning families ONLY who already have the CD. NOTE: Call 416-537-5995 to register; cannot get discounted fee online!
NOTE: This is not a drop-off class, but a class where the child participates with the parent / caregiver, who must be present at each class! Click on the 'Register NOW' button on the right to register!
- Registration must be accompanied by full payment, as enrollment is on a first come, first served basis
- In the case of withdrawal, tuition fees will be refunded for any remaining classes minus a withdrawal administrative fee (as per our policies of registration)
- No make-up time will be given for missed classes by the student
- CMC reserves the right to reschedule a class under circumstances of teacher's illness or emergency situations
- CMC reserves the right to cancel any course due to lack of enrollment; there is a minimum number of students to run each course
- CMC reserves the right to modify the scheduling of any course
If you have any questions regarding any of our courses or policies above, please call 416-537-5995 or e-mail us at email@example.com.